Sunday, April 19, 2009

We're in Vegas!

What a great watch party! I had so much fun and was so grateful for the turnout.

Tony and I arrived in Vegas about 3:15 Saturday. Our plan was just to chill, get some good food, and play some blackjack switch. The Blackjack table killed me. We are the big gamblers playing $5-$10 per hand. Andrew is in Vegas, as well. The three of us went to one of our favorite places for dinner - California Pizza Kitchen.

Afterwards, we sat down at the Mirage and the 3 of us played a $70 single table tourney. I feel really unaffected by the big win. It's still just fun to sit and play cards with anyone. All 3 of us busted out really quick.

This tourney I'm going to try to give updates from this blog and see how it works. Check back here throughout the tourney. We get started in a couple of hours.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck this week! We had a great time at your party, you were cool as ice in those final hands, great to watch...

    Kevin Conway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dare you to stand up on your chair an shake your boody after you bust your first player..Ha Ha...Good Luck...The Knoche's will be cheering for you.

    ReplyDelete